Thursday, May 17, 2007

Fantasy Football this Fall

Whew there's a toungue twister of a title. Anyways, as you may or may not know, we're coming up quickly on Fantasy Football season. Hopefully everyone watched the draft and took careful notes. I'm starting to put together the league and was hoping to get some comments. After talking to some people about crazy setups like pure defensive lineups or playing a full defense with a full offense, I've decided to keep things pretty simple. I'm trying to keep it pretty basic to get more people in on the ground floor who don't necessarily have a ton of football knowledge. So there's no shame in not knowing about current gridiron greats or anything like that. Just show up hungry on draft day and hope for the best.

Tentative league setup looks something like this so far :

Playable positions per week

QB - 1
RB - 2
WR - 2
RB/WR- 1
TE - 1
K - 1
DEF - 1
Bench - 5 or 6
IR - 2

Feel free to post comments or e-mail me directly. I'm the manager of the basement kissing Knights of Darkness in our fantasy baseball league.

2 comments:

Charles said...

I would suggest only 5 on the bench.

Nick said...

I would suggest more people make comments . . . or I'll have to do what it takes to make them listen